STAY WITH ME

Normally, I try to keep my blog fashion focused but I recently stumbled across these at the drugstore, feel in love with them, and I couldn’t help sharing my new find!

The discovery started when I set out to my local Shoppers Drugmart to find a replacement for my favorite go-to lipgloss that I had run out of.  I took a risk and bought these inexpensive ones from a brand I was not familiar with.  They only cost $2.99 each so I figured that if I hated them, it wasn’t a huge loss.  However, I was pleasantly surprised to discover the quality of them!

They are called Essence ‘Stay with me’ long lasting lipgloss.  The colours I chose are Deep Rose, My Favorite Milkshake and Me&My Ice cream.  All fairly neutral, pretty pinks.  I really love everything about this product, especially for the price!  The packaging itself is a heavy duty, solid plastic that really makes them durable and expensive feeling.  The applicator is one I’ve never seen before.  Its kind of a figure 8 shape that molds perfectly to the shape of your lip.  They also smell delicious – kind of fruity (although when they are on the lips they taste/smell a little more perfum-y) and they really do last a really long time without being super sticky and goopy!

So, for all you fellow Canadians with a Shoppers Drugmart near to you, I highly recommend you go out and give these a shot!

Xo, Andrea

Share:

10 Comments

1. Vicky
    June 24, 2012 / 9:18 pm

I really like Essence they have a great selection!VickyWIN A CANON IXUS 125

2. gaby
    June 25, 2012 / 11:43 pm

beautiful colorgaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

3. Anonymous
    July 26, 2012 / 11:35 pm

I found these too! At Ulta. I thought they were amazing and such a good price!

4. reham magdy
    June 11, 2014 / 1:57 pm

شركة تنظيف بالرياضشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياضتنظيف فلل بالرياضشركة المنارة لكشف التسربات بالرياض شركة تخزين أثاث بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات بالمدينة اسعار نقل العفش بالرياضهناهناهناهناهناهنا

5. rohit gopal
    January 22, 2017 / 8:38 am

Absolutely nothing is free of cost these days, but confirm that you Buy facebook reviews just from the reliable sources for profitable reputation over the internet. buy reviews for facebook

6. dipali sharma
    April 27, 2017 / 4:53 am

You may also need these USA Facebook Likes for gaining competitors that are held online. buy usa likes

7. elang
    September 23, 2017 / 6:08 pm

Use this article to increase your knowledge . cara menggugurkan kandungan

8. xccc
    January 11, 2018 / 1:29 pm

Stars prefer to find fast twitter followers as a strategy to gain status in a short span. here to buy twitter followers

9. Obat Penggugur Kandungan
    February 5, 2018 / 4:35 pm

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luckCara Menggugurkan KandunganJual Obat AborsiObat AborsiObat Aborsi AmpuhCara Menggugurkan KandunganObat Telat BulanObat Pelancar HaidCara Menggugurkan KandunganJual Obat Pelancar HaidCara Menghitung Usia KehamilanObat Penggugur Kandunganfor beginners like me need a lot of reading and searching for information on various blogs. and articles that you share a very nice and inspires me.

10. Clipping Path Service
    September 22, 2018 / 7:22 am

Thank you for a informative post.clipping pathclipping path servicebackground removalcar editing